News Practical


Below are two Newspaper covers. The first one you see is an official Daily Mail front cover, and the second one is the cover I created, trying to replicate it. 

1. The task we was given was to create an exact/similar copy of a Daily Mail cover in the early days of December. The target audience would be C1, C2, D and E readers, as they are the typical readers of the Daily Mail.

2. The research I undertook was for the general outlay and look of the Daily Mail newspaper. I looked for the typical colour, font and structure of the front page so I could 










2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent effort and looks quite professional Oakley. The main issue is with the spacing between text which I know can be quite tricky and the red text. The rest is great.

    sp year's, It's (capital) and hold

    ReplyDelete